… all US Stocks continued to launch from their cratered bunkers!
And the pattern noted last week continues—with Small, Mid and Large Cap Value all trouncing their Growth counterparts.
- Small Value nearly tripled Large Growth, blasting ahead 10.4% in just one week.
US stocks have seen the swiftest, deepest dive followed by the fastest recovery in over a hundred years!
- Just two weeks ago US Small Value was crawling around in the rubble at -35% but as of last Friday it filled that ditch by nearly half at -20.4% YTD.
- Large Growth, Technology and Health Care advanced further into positive territory
- Mid-Cap Growth has joined the ranks of positive return YTD at last
Foreign stocks fared nearly as well, showing a similar pattern.
- Value outpaced Growth
- Small advanced over Large
- and Emerging Markets gained within a point of Foreign Value’s 7.5% climb on the week.
US fixed income continues to perform modestly in the lower to middle single digits YTD.
Have a great weekend!
Indexes are listed in respective order to their reference above: DJ Industrial Average TR USD, S&P 500 TR, DJ US TSM Large Cap Growth TR USD, NASDAQ 100, Technology NTTR TR USD, DJ US Health Care TR USD, DJ US TSM Large Cap Value TR USD, DJ US TSM Mid Cap Growth TR USD, DJ US TSM Mid Cap Value TR USD, DJ US TSM Small Cap Growth TR USD, DJ US TSM Small Cap Value TR USD, FTSE NAREIT All Equity REITs TR, DJ Gbl Ex US Select REIT TR USD, Bloomberg Commodity TR USD, MSCI EAFE NR USD, MSCI EAFE Growth NR USD, MSCI EAFE Value NR USD, MSCI EAFE Small Cap NR USD, MSCI EM NR USD, BBgBarc US Corporate High Yield TR USD, FTSE WGBI NonUSD USD, JPM EMBI Plus TR USD, BBgBarc US Govt 1-3 Yr TR USD, ICE BoafAML 1-3Y US Corp TR USD, BBgBarc Intermediate Treasury TR USD, BBgBarc Interm Corp TR, BBgBarc US Treasury US TIPS TR USD. These materials have been prepared solely for informational purposes based upon data generally available to the public from sources believed to be reliable. All performance references are to benchmark indexes. Performance of specific funds will vary from respective benchmarks. Past performance is not an assurance of future results. Each index cited is provided to illustrate market trends for various asset classes. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. Neither do Indexes reflect individual investor costs, e.g. trading, expense ratios & potential advisory fees.